About UsAmsterdam Career Experts
We Create Opportunities for Candidates & Businesses
As a Business, you’ve come to the right place!
Here are three fundamental tips that will help you do just that:
1. Educate your candidates about what it takes to succeed in their chosen field.
2. Inspire them with stories of similar success, so they know they’re not alone.
3. Get out there and talk to people who have been where you want your candidates to be and can help guide them along the path.
These three steps will go a long way toward helping you inspire great candidates—and great businesses!
In today’s ever-changing world, staying up-to-date on the latest trends in your field is incredibly important. But with all the information, how do you know what’s truly relevant? How do you find the best way to convey that information to others?
Well, we’ve got some tips for you!
1. Share experiences: People are more likely to remember your stories than figures or facts—especially when they’re told excitingly. So don’t hesitate to share your anecdotes and professional expertise!
2. Use questions: You can use questions like “what would happen if…” or “why?” to help people understand what you mean when you’re talking about something new. They’ll also help them get their minds around the concept at hand, which allows them to retain the information more easily.
3. Use concrete examples: If possible, try using real-world examples to make your point more concretely and show off how much experience you have with this topic area (or any other).
Branding & Social media
Roberta is a young professional passionate about branding and social media. She is extraordinarily artistic and loves to tell stories through photography, video, and writing. She has passion for people that she hopes to develop in her career in marketing and communications.
Director of Operations
I am a person who has worked in the IT/Business industry for over 10 years. I have seen many changes over the years, and have worked for many multinational companies. I have always been eager to learn where we can add value and try new approaches your solve problems.